One of the most important roles within the Booster Club is that of the parent liaisons. We encourage each team, club or activity to designate a parent liaison to help in their volunteering and fundraising efforts. Here are some of the typical responsibilities of a parent liaison:
- Attend all LBC monthly meetings
- Act as a representative and/or spokesperson for your team, club or activity
- Assist your coach or advisor in any volunteer efforts, such as staffing Concessions for any dates that team/club/activity has signed up for
- Assist your coach or advisor in any efforts that require parent support or assistance
- Coordinating the exchange of monies between the team/club/activity and the LBC; for example, if your team/club/activity has a fundraiser, the parent liaison will typically be responsible for obtaining the proceeds and getting them to the LBC treasurer for deposit into their allocated account within the LBC
- Being the point person for any and all fundraising activities for that team/club/activity
If you are interested in becoming a parent liaison, please contact the coach or advisor of your student's team/club/activity. We are certain they would love your help!!