LBC Merit Scholarships
The Lakeland Booster Club is proud to offer five merit based scholarships to the graduating class of Lakeland graduates!
Merit Scholarship Nomination Requirements:
1. Lakeland Student, in good standing (has not been suspended in their Junior or Senior years) and on track to graduate in the current year.
2. Maintains a cumulative GPA of 3.75.
3. Participation in at least one sports season in each of their HS years at Lakeland.
4. Plans to attend a technical/vocational school, two-year junior or community college, or a 4 year college or university.
5. Parents/Guardian’s be an active member of the Lakeland Booster Club.
Students submit an application and are selected by a Scholarship Committee.
Evidence of College Admission
If you are selected to receive a Merit Scholarship, you must provide a copy of your written offer of admission from the college, university, or post-secondary education institution you will attend.
Applications for the 2023 scholarships are no longer being accepted. Information for the 2024 applications will be available starting in January 2024.
Please ensure you meet the eligibility criteria listed above before completing and submitting the application available with Ms. Paquette, the College and Career Advisor. All questions must be answered.
2023 - $5,000
- Piper Reilly - $2,000
- Cole Andres - $1,000
- Kenna Simon - $750
- Ellie Carlson - $750
- Emily Morlan - $500